Sunday, February 04, 2007

secret asian man

what's playing right now: The Voices of East Harlem – New York Lightning


Found a plethora of great stuff while at work tonite. Weekends are so slow and laid back, I love it though. I watched The Holy Mountain last night and I'll have to say that it was not quite what I had expected but it was still very odd and disturbing at times. There were a couple scenes that dealt with animals in a bad way and I cannot stand that stuff, even if it's in a movie, so I chose to look away. If there's one thing that I am passionate about (there is actually more than one thing) it's animal rights. Enough said. I would recommend seeing it though, if you can possibly get a hold of it.

***


This website called logotypes is the coolest site ever! It's got tons and tons of logo examples that you can preview and download if you want, right into Illustrator! Of course it's got all the main and known company logos but it probably has more logos from companies around the world you never knew existed.

***

Man sometimes it makes me sad to think about all the great music that is out there and that there is no possible way for me to hear it all. After that though I get happy that I am able to hear such good music as often as possible and that it is so readily available to us all! That statement I just made about how cool this Internet thing is reminds me of this song by Talkshow Boy.
Like, check it out! OMG i luv live journal and my livejournal loves me


***

Just found a kick ass mix by Scottie B courtesy of Discobelle
Cop that junt here! I wish I was versed enough to rattle off the track listing but alas I cannot, alls I know is that it's good! I can shout a couple lyrics that you will know though and they just so happen to make cameos in this tight mix. "I'm the same boy I used to be..." and "Ooh heaven is a place on earth..." and "if you'll be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal..."! It also includes Dance My Pain Away, which is just an insanely great track. I fell in love with it the second I heard it on Baltimore Gutter Music. It's emotional yet pretty and still manages to bump! Get it now!!!

***


freight of the day

No comments: