Monday, February 26, 2007

like two passing ships in the night. That's how I see it...

hearing: Saavut Pimeaan Iltaan- Ville Moskiitto


So the Oscars are over and everyone who won is happy. I know that I really have to see The Last King of Scotland because Forest Whitaker looks like he did an amazing job acting in that film and I've only seen a minute or so from previews. I am not one to be like, "oh yeah I gotta go see that movie now!", but after seeing how he totally transformed into Idi Amin, complete with the physical attributes and accent, I know it's gotta be damn good and I'm stoked to see it. I also want to see Man of the Year, it looks interesting.
***

I been hit by a barrage of, to put it succinctly, fuckin' awesome music. Here are some bands that I am digging the hell out of now:
(psst, you can listen to the tracks too!)



The Blow are awesome. Check them out here.
Listen to True Affection. This song is so good!





Bad Brains
Listen to Why'd You Have to Go





Final Fantasy
Listen to This Lamb Sells Condos







Of course the classic Warren Zevon. Listen to Lawyers Guns and Money. Great stuff.

***



freight of the day

No comments: