Saturday, February 17, 2007

here come the waves

right now i hear: foggy notion- the velvet underground


I heard that there is a girl who has had the hiccups for something like 3 weeks now. Weird.


This sounds like it's shaping up to be a pretty good mix right here. You know it's gotta be worth something when a mix starts out with a sample from The Sound Of Music. Listen to the Broken Hooker DJs latest mix that I found thanks to Slutty Fringe. Here's the tracklisting:

1.Surkin - Plastic

2.DJ Mehdi - Leave It Alone

3.Like Woah - Oh I like (Hookers Remix)

4.CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex (Hookers Edit)

5.Bell X1 - Flame

6.Blur - Death Of A Party

David’s Message

7.DDamage - Ink 808 (Krazy Baldhead Remix)

8.LCD Soundsystem - Sound Of Silver

9.Surkin - Play Do

10.Thieves Like Us - Drugs In My Body

11.Betty Bottox - Is It Sex ‘Yer After

12.The Rapture - The Devil

13.Vivien Vee - Wanna Feel

14.Glitch - Jason Rocktron

15.KIM - By The Time (Bagraiders/Hookers)

16.The Boggs - Arm In Arm (Hot Chip Remix)

17.Rob Hubbard - Commando

18.Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Weird Science

19.Yuksek - Composer (Surkin Remix)

20.The Chemical Brothers - Nude Night

21.New Young Pony Club - Gotta Get Into You

22.Dorp - Extreme (Kissy Sell Out Remix)

23.The Teenagers - Homecoming (Shadow Dancer/Sluttt Remix)

24.The Drifters - Save The Last Dance



***



Just saw this graffiti video called The Art of Storytelling. Very good stuff. Great music, great footage of painting freights and all around bombing. A must see for sure! Remember kids, graffiti is illegal, it's bad and most of all it's evil! It will take you down a path of non-righteousness and creativity. So stay away!



***


Ever heard of Buried At Sea? They are a band and they play stoner/doom/sludge, at least that's the best way I can describe it. They are slower than Eyehategod (one of my favorite bands) but faster than Otesanek and Sunn0))). If I've completely lost you then you need to do some research. No, I'm kidding, but you really should check them all out.



This is Buried At Sea's Aquanaut. Great stuff.


I dig show posters and album/band artwork, so I am posting some stuff I like from these bands. Perhaps it will be inspiration or just eye candy.


Otesanek

***

freight of the day

No comments: