Friday, February 02, 2007

doesn't feel like friday

Current song: Tomorrow is my Turn- Blades of Grass

I just watched Lady in the Water. It was definitely a different movie. It was not very believable but it was good nonetheless. I think it actually got me down. Either that or it could be the weather and the fact that it's cold and damp. Actually it's that whole money situation. One movie that is also worth watching is Gummo. Very interesting group of people in that movie.


Anticon slideshow project I did a year or so ago
I can't say enough about the Anticon crew. I know I've mentioned them before but they are worth repeating. Check them out here.



Super nice mix by
DJ Juanma Grillo. Click here to listen to it now!
Really good stuff, something that you could listen to all day and probably not get tired of. Thanks to DJs Are Persons for bringing the mix to my attention.

here's the tracklist:

Hot Chip - Boy From School (Maida Vale Version)
Keith - Mona Lisa's Child (Alan Braxe And Fred Falke Extended Mix)
Moby - New York New York (The Emperor Machine Remix)
Editors - All Sparks (Phones Remix)
The Gossip - Listen Up (MSTRKRFT Re-Lick)
Peter, Bjorn And John - Young Folks (Punks Jump Up Special Disco Mix)
MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
Depeche Mode - Just Cant Get Enough (Dirty South mix)
The Young Punx - Rockall (Ben Braund remix)
Katerine - Louxor J'Adore (Holger Ihi Boot)
The Rapture - W.A.Y.U.H (Deople Dont Dance No More) (Simian Mobile Disco Mix)
Meat Katie And Jono Fernandez - Pace
Tomboy - Young Enough To Know






freight of the day


No comments: