Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sweet site

current song- goodbye blue sky by Pink Floyd

Holy crap! When I saw this site earlier tonite at work I was amazed and couldn't wait to get home to play around with it. A lot like Google Earth (awesome program!) Windows Live Local is a site that you can go to and type in an address and then get a bird's eye view, literally, of your chosen point and it's photo quality and rather detailed, even more so that Google Earth. I was surprised at the quality and clarity of it. This is great for terrorists and stalkers so that makes it a little scary, but it's still pretty damn cool! I could play with this for hours easily! In fact, I am going to finish this post so that I can fool around with it some more. Peace...
Oh yeah, thanks to my friend Christen for showing it to me!

1 comment:

misha said...

That is a sweet site! I could see all the places that i used to live in in richmond - down to the sunroom! Too bad it does not have a birds eye view of miami yet - maybe because a new condo opens almost every day.