Wednesday, July 19, 2006

$200 cash and an amputated foot

current song- far away eyes by the rolling stones


since I had to work the shit shift the whole weekend my life has not been the same, in a matter of speaking because I am not used to sleeping during the day and out all night. The last part of the previous sentence reminds me of that James Gang song Funk #49. He's like 'out all day, sleep all night/ I know where you're goin...". That songs is great. So as I was saying about the shift messing my regular schedule up, I didn't go to sleep the other night until around 8am because I was just so thrown off. As a result I had some odd dreams. This one, for instance, was weird. I dreamt that I was walking around in a creek near an industrial section with lots of buildings and all of a sudden I looked down in the water and saw this wallet. I picked it up and there was nothing in it. I kept that wallet though and kept on walking and soon thereafter I looked down in the water and I saw a foot and a wallet under it, poking out between the toes. I reached down and pulled the foot and it just came out of the water, it had been severed off it's respectable leg, it was real weird. It was really pale and leathery and like your skin gets after being in a bath or swimming pool for a long time, it was like a prune, if you will. So I held the foot and then I took the wallet and suprisingly there was a lot of money in there, I guess I must have counted $200 because that's the figure that sticks out in my head. Shit was weird, but the wierdest thing about it was that I was not too freaked out by it in my dream. My mom was there and so I told her about it and she said that I should probably turn the money in. I was going to keep it but then I thought that I probably should turn it in to someone and report my findings because that what should have been done, it was a foot in the creek for godsake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»