Thursday, March 15, 2007

i saw a girl fly through the sky...and i looked up her skirt

i hear: ride the lightning- iron horse (bluegrass metallica cover)




Just posted up a new podcast! Listen here!

***

Well my cousin Ben left earlier today which sucked because we were having a blast, but that's life for ya. A damn good time was had as well, dinner at the local filling station by the train yard in the middle of the night. Ah, that's the life! When Ben and I get together we always see weird shit, stuff that just makes no sense, and it makes us laugh. one example is when we were at the gas station, a Sheetz-type of place where you can order what you want to eat on a touch screen computer rather than talk to real people, because that's just too hard to do. I was typing in my order and what-not on the screen and Ben was standing next to me. I notice that there is that rather large woman with her small daughter waiting behind us so that they can order. Now keep in mind there are, I believe, at least 4 other computer touch-screen available to use to make an order and it just so happened that every one of the other computers were not in use and in full working order. Ben and I exchange glances as we both are thinking, "what the hell is she doing? Is she actually waiting in line to use this? There are like, 4 other screens that are not in use..." We thought that perhaps we were mistaken and they were waiting for something else, so I made sure to order nice and slowly. after a couple minutes I completed my order and took the receipt printout and walked away. Sure enough she stepped up to the screen and began to make her order. Wow...

***

My friend and I took our dogs to go play in a field. Here they are. They are BFF. They're saying, "We're dogs! We do what we want!."

***

freight of the day (AREK)

No comments: